Welcome to our website !

Back 2 School : How to Organize your School Binder in a Cheap and Easy Way!

By Τρίτη, Αυγούστου 04, 2015 , ,



(sorry for the crapola pictures... ^.^)

Well hello hello everyone! ♥
Every single year I was sooo exciting about the new school year and I spended days looking for cute stationary and other school stuff for months and I kept my new school bag organized and ready to use it when finally the first day to school came...
I'm in university now, and I still shop for stationary every August just to get ready for my classes...
Seriously, I wish I could go back in time and stay in the senior class of High School... It was my favourite out of all...
So, in order to bless those awesome days I decided to post more School themed posts this period! School here in Greece starts around 11th of September, and my university starts around 1rst September with an exam period *cries* So we have a whole month to chit chat about school and its awesomeness!

So let's get to the point!

In this post I'm going to show you an easy and cheap way to organize your school binder! And also, I made a Youtube video that you can watch since I was so excited and I couldn't be tamed..!
Here's the video:




So the things you'll need to make your binder are:

1) A binder

I chose a plain binder in a deep purple colour, which is my favourite. If you fancy, you can buy a plain binder and decorate it with washi tape, stickers, pictures, and anything else you like, but I want to keep it simple so the plain purple one works fine for me :) I bought it from JUMBO stores, it costed 0.99 euros and you can find it online here .

2) Loose Sheet Paper

Just a pack of paper ready to clip in your binder! I bought them from JUMBO stores too (pretty much I bought everything from JUMBO stores hehe) and they costed 0.99 euros too! Find them online here .

3) Button Folder

This is the essential thing to have in your binder! You can place in there any paper that it doesn't have the "holes" to be placed in the binder! It costes 0.29 cents and you can find it here in JUMBO stores.

4) Post it! for Binder

This is my favourite stationary EVER. I love to keep many notes in colourful post it papers and highlight my SOS parts of my study with them! This product is so cool, since you can clip it in your binder! It costed 0.99 cents and you can find it here .

5) Office Style Colour Index

This awesome thing seperates your courses one by one, so you won't get confused with yout notes! It costed 0,99 euros and I got it from JUMBO stores too!

6) Hole Reinforcements

Those little colourful thingies are the savor of your notes! Just in case any "hole" of any sheet brokes, you can imediatelly fix it with those! You can also find them in white but I'd rather the colourful though... They costed 0.29 cents and they're from JUMBO stores.





Eventually that's how the binder looks like! I hope you like it! If you try to create your own binder just let me know in the comments! See you soon! xxx                                                                                                                 ♥

You Might Also Like

10 σχόλια

  1. The only thing that makes school exciting is shopping for lots of cute stationary!
    Great post! :)
    Elle xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I love stationary so much. Such a great post! I will definitely be organising all my stuff ready for next term soon :) x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

What did you think of that post? Let me know your thoughts :)