Welcome to our website !

Outfit and Hairstyle for my Godmother's Wedding ♡

By Δευτέρα, Ιουλίου 27, 2015 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Well hello hello blogger world! This is officially my very first post :D

Yesterday at Sunday it was my Godmother's wedding!
I was busy all day getting ready. Thankfully I have a very dear friend who is a hairstylist so she styled my hair in braids and I totally loved them!♥

The bad thing about July and generally summer in Greece is that the heat is unbearable. I sat all day in air conditioning so I wouldn't sweat and my hair wouldn't get frizzy...



Also, here's a picture of my overall outfit:

Dress: Stradivarius
Heels: Berskha
Purse: Stradivarius
Bracelets: H&M
Rings: Stradivarius

Greek weddings are so much fun!
Thanks for reading xxx



You Might Also Like

2 σχόλια

What did you think of that post? Let me know your thoughts :)